Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Europort Istanbul
- 05.04.2017 - 08.04.2017
- Viaport Marina - Istanbul, Turkey
Over the past years Europort has established itself as the leading maritime meeting place in Istanbul, bringing together the Turkish and international shipbuilding industry.
After a decade of solid presence, it is now time to move to the next stage. From 2017 onwards Europort has chosen for a new location, right in the beating heart of Istanbul’s shipbuilding industry: Tuzla.
This move also comes with a new branding of the exhibition, underlining the maritime power of Turkey, not only in Istanbul but also in other key regions in the country. Europort Turkey will be held from 5 to 8 April 2017 at Viaport Marina in Tuzla, the youngest and most dynamic marina in Turkey.
- Viaport Marina - Website
- Cami Mah. Balıkçılar Sok. No:20 Tuzla
- Istanbul, Turkey
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...