Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Ferry Shipping Conference
- 05.04.2017 - 07.04.2017
The annual Ferry Shipping Conference was founded 2003 and the idea for the conference was and still is to
create an annual two days forum for ferry shipping professionals, with interesting actual industry topics
speeches and presentations in a relaxed atmosphere onboard a sailing ferry, were delegates are active, committed and present during the whole conference
networking with industry colleagues about possibilities, solutions and challenges
intimate onboard exhibition and up to 400 delegates.
During the years, the conference has been successfully held onboard, well known cruise ferries in the Baltic, North Sea and the Mediterranean with 350 – 400 delegates. In 2017 the 15th Ferry Shipping Conference will take place on board Grandi Navi Veloci's LA SUPREMA, sailing between Civitavecchia – Palermo – Civitavecchia, April 5-7, 2017.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...