Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit
- 08.03.2017 - 09.03.2017
- To be confirmed (Singapore) -
ACI’s 20th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit will focus on how HR & Crew management operations within a shipping company can seek to improve strategy, in order to strengthen both current and future crewing staff.
In the modern age, maintaining profitability and adjusting to regulations can prove difficult. Regulatory practices to guarantee the safety and security of crew when offshore will be discussed covered in great detail. The summit will also seek to highlight methods to cultivate a leadership mentality to instil confidence into crewing staff, how advancing technology can improve the seafarer understanding during training process and the importance and establishment of loyalty between the seafarer and the vessel operator.
The two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by an interactive Q&A session, presentations which will give a deep insight on the views shared from the different aspects of maritime HR & crew management and open discussion to further involve the delegates.
- To be confirmed (Singapore)
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...