Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Singapore Maritime Week
- 23.04.2017 - 28.04.2017
- To be confirmed (Singapore) -
Driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), Singapore Maritime Week (SMW) gathers the international maritime community in Singapore for a week of conferences, dialogues, exhibitions and social events in celebration of all things maritime.
The range of activities and events organised by MPA, the industry and research and educational institutions, as well as the cosmopolitan profile of participants, reflect the vibrancy and diversity of Singapore as a major international maritime centre.
SMW has grown in significance since the inaugural event in 2006, attracting more participants and co-located partners from around the world. Participants can experience something new every year, as activities are added to the line-up, and as eminent speakers share their insights and participate in dialogues on topical maritime issues. This dynamism and the good range of issues discussed during SMW are major draws for maritime decision-makers alongside with many business networking platforms.
- To be confirmed (Singapore)
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...