|MISC gets new CEO|
|Tuesday, 22 June 2010 13:46|
Malaysian shipowner MISC has appointed a new CEO for the second time in 18 months as Amir Hamzah bin Azizan moves on to head up Petronas Dagangan. Datuk Nasarudin bin Md Idris, previously a Petronas senior executive, took up the post of CEO and president of MISC on June 16.
Datuk Nasarudin joined Petronas in 1978 holding a wide variety of executive positions in the state-owned oil and gas firm. Amir meanwhile has resigned as president and CEO of MISC to move to head Petronas’ retail petrol station business Petronas Daganan. Amir took up the post of MISC president and CEO on 1 January 2009 and remains a non-executive of MISC. Petronas is majority shareholder in MISC.
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept • design • construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...