|MISC gets new CEO|
|Tuesday, 22 June 2010 12:46|
Malaysian shipowner MISC has appointed a new CEO for the second time in 18 months as Amir Hamzah bin Azizan moves on to head up Petronas Dagangan. Datuk Nasarudin bin Md Idris, previously a Petronas senior executive, took up the post of CEO and president of MISC on June 16.
Datuk Nasarudin joined Petronas in 1978 holding a wide variety of executive positions in the state-owned oil and gas firm. Amir meanwhile has resigned as president and CEO of MISC to move to head Petronas’ retail petrol station business Petronas Daganan. Amir took up the post of MISC president and CEO on 1 January 2009 and remains a non-executive of MISC. Petronas is majority shareholder in MISC.
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
- Memoirs Of A Seafaring Life: The Narratives of William Spavens
- The Way Things Were
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...