|MISC gets new CEO|
|Tuesday, 22 June 2010 12:46|
Malaysian shipowner MISC has appointed a new CEO for the second time in 18 months as Amir Hamzah bin Azizan moves on to head up Petronas Dagangan. Datuk Nasarudin bin Md Idris, previously a Petronas senior executive, took up the post of CEO and president of MISC on June 16.
Datuk Nasarudin joined Petronas in 1978 holding a wide variety of executive positions in the state-owned oil and gas firm. Amir meanwhile has resigned as president and CEO of MISC to move to head Petronas’ retail petrol station business Petronas Daganan. Amir took up the post of MISC president and CEO on 1 January 2009 and remains a non-executive of MISC. Petronas is majority shareholder in MISC.
Latest Book Reviews
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...