|MISC gets new CEO|
|Tuesday, 22 June 2010 12:46|
Malaysian shipowner MISC has appointed a new CEO for the second time in 18 months as Amir Hamzah bin Azizan moves on to head up Petronas Dagangan. Datuk Nasarudin bin Md Idris, previously a Petronas senior executive, took up the post of CEO and president of MISC on June 16.
Datuk Nasarudin joined Petronas in 1978 holding a wide variety of executive positions in the state-owned oil and gas firm. Amir meanwhile has resigned as president and CEO of MISC to move to head Petronas’ retail petrol station business Petronas Daganan. Amir took up the post of MISC president and CEO on 1 January 2009 and remains a non-executive of MISC. Petronas is majority shareholder in MISC.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...