|MISC gets new CEO|
|Tuesday, 22 June 2010 12:46|
Malaysian shipowner MISC has appointed a new CEO for the second time in 18 months as Amir Hamzah bin Azizan moves on to head up Petronas Dagangan. Datuk Nasarudin bin Md Idris, previously a Petronas senior executive, took up the post of CEO and president of MISC on June 16.
Datuk Nasarudin joined Petronas in 1978 holding a wide variety of executive positions in the state-owned oil and gas firm. Amir meanwhile has resigned as president and CEO of MISC to move to head Petronas’ retail petrol station business Petronas Daganan. Amir took up the post of MISC president and CEO on 1 January 2009 and remains a non-executive of MISC. Petronas is majority shareholder in MISC.
Latest Book Reviews
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
Latest Commentsunnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...