|Marine Diesel Engines, Catalytic Fines and a New Standard to Ensure Safe Operation: Separation Performance Standard|
|Thursday, 15 November 2007 14:58|
Author: Gunnar Åstrom, Adrian Daniels and Kjeld Aabo
From Baird Maritime:
It provides a brief but thorough and very useful overview of catalytic fines and their effects on marine diesel engines, marine residual fuel oils and fuel cleaning on board.
A complex subject, it has been handled both clearly and concisely in this very useful booklet. It basically describes the principles and practices of centrifugal separation of residual fuel oils.
A most impressive collaborative effort.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...