|Learning the Rule of the Road: A Guide for Skippers and Crews of Small Craft: 4th Edition|
|Friday, 25 September 2009 07:54|
Author: Basil Mosenthal
Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical
From Baird Maritime:
Yet another Adlard Coles publication that rather belies its provenance. This simple, clear, brief and water resistant little book explains the rules of the road as they apply to all vessels, not just yachts.
Because of its uniquely clear, concise and attractive presentation it is much more likely to be carefully read and learnt from than many similar publications.
Don’t judge such a book by its yachting cover. It really is very effective.
Ordering information:Adlard Coles Nautical London, UK Web: www.adlardcoles.com
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...