|New AHTS ‘VOS Champion’ joins Vroon fleet|
|Thursday, 29 September 2016 16:59|
A new AHTS vessel will be one of six to join the Vroon fleet.
‘VOS Champion’ is a 65-metre anchor handling tug supply vessel (AHTS) designed by Khiam Chuan Marine (KCM) and one of a new series of six vessels under construction at the Fujian Southeast Shipyard (FSES) for Vroon.
‘VOS Champion’ is SPS2008-compliant, equipped with DP2 capabilities, 425-metre-square clear deck area and anchor handling/towing winches of capable of carrying 1,500-metre of 64-millimetre cable. She holds 39 berths for crew and personnel.
The vessel will be managed by Vroon Offshore Services Singapore.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...