|Nakilat Damen delivers five vessels for New Port Project|
|Thursday, 01 September 2016 15:01|
Nakilat Damen Shipyards Qatar (NDSQ) has delivered five vessels as part of an 11-vessel order for New Port Project (NPP).
The delivery included two pilot boats and three mooring boats.
Measuring 15.4 metres long with a beam of five metres and a speed of 25 knots, the two Damen Stan Pilot 1505 pilot boats ‘Um Alhoul 1’ and ‘Um Alhoul 2’ will be used to carry out pilot duties and the transportation of personnel.
The three Damen Stan Tug 1606 mooring boats, ‘Mwani 1’, ‘Mwani 2’ and ‘Mwani 3’, measure 16.7 metres long with a beam of 5.9 metres and have a bollard pull capacity of 13.7 tonnes. These vessels will be used to assist ships entering and departing the port.
Built at the Erhama Bin Jaber Al Jalahma Shipyard in Ras Laffan Industrial City, the vessels were launched and delivered to NPP after successful completion of their sea trials.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...