|Abu Dhabi Ship Building commissions first floating dock|
|Thursday, 01 September 2016 14:59|
Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB) has commissioned of its first floating dock, located in Mina Zayed.
With the opening of the floating drydock, the company hopes to expand its commercial service offering.
"The addition of the floating drydock contributes to our commitment to expand our service offering, strengthening our local maritime services and industries, and delivering on the large scale goal of Abu Dhabi’s continued economic diversification," said Dr Khaled Al Mazrouei, CEO of Abu Dhabi Ship Building.
The new floating drydock will allow ADSB to service ships that were previously too large to be handled to their headquarters in Mussafah. The 180 by 30 metre floating drydock will allow ADSB to dock vessels up to 180 metres in length.
The floating dock has now also received its first vessel, which underwent routine drydocking, electrical and mechanical works at the port.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...