|Rosmorport receives buoy-inspection boat|
|Thursday, 01 September 2016 14:56|
A buoy-inspection boat, the ‘Krutoyar’, has been delivered to the seaport Big Port Saint Petersburg to begin work for FSUE Rosmorport.
At the beginning of August, ‘Krutoyar’ successfully completed running trials in the Lake Onega water area. It is the first of two vessels being built at the Onezhsky Ship Building and Ship Repairing Plant for Rosmorport.
The vessels have an overall length of 22.2 metres, a beam of 6.6 metres and a draught of approximately 1.5 metres.
The pair are expected to reach a speed of 10 knots and can carry a crew of two plus five specialist personnel on board.
The ‘Krutoyar’ is expected to operate in the seaports of Vyborg and Vysotsk water areas.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication yet do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...