|‘Jun Yang 1’ en route to Guangzhou|
|Thursday, 01 September 2016 14:45|
The Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger (TSHD) ‘Jun Yang 1’ is currently on her maiden voyage from Kinderdijk, The Netherlands to Guangzhou, China.
The ‘Jun Yang 1’, built by Royal IHC for the Guangzhou Dredging Company (GDC), measures 167.5 by 31.0 metres.
The delivery voyage itself is being conducted by Redwise with a key crew of five, together with 22 crewmembers of GDC, including all officers and engineers, using the delivery voyage for familiarisation purposes.
The vessel is propelled by two MAN type 9L48/60CR main engines, with a total of 21,600kW, attaining a maximum speed of more than 16 knots.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...