|Eco-friendly tanker ‘Constitution’ christened and launched|
|Tuesday, 30 August 2016 16:24|
General Dynamics NASSCO has christened and launched the ‘Constitution’, the sixth ship in a series of eight eco-friendly tankers being built at the company’s San Diego, USA shipyard.
The ‘Constitution’ is a 180-metre, 50,000DWT, LNG-conversion-ready product tanker with a 330,000-barrel cargo capacity.
The Constitution was built for SEA-Vista, a partnership between SEACOR Holdings and Avista Capital Partners, and will be operated by Seabulk Tankers.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...