|Keppel to deliver Bumi Armada’s FPSO|
|Tuesday, 30 August 2016 16:19|
Keppel Shipyard is set to deliver a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel to Armada Kraken, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bumi Armada Berhad.
The vessel, the ‘Armada Kraken’, is a harsh-environment FPSO unit that is designed for operations in the North Sea. The ‘Kraken’ will be deployed to produce the heavy oil found in the Kraken field in the UK sector of the North Sea.
Keppel Shipyard's work scope for the ‘Armada Kraken’ project includes refurbishment and life extension works, upgrading of living quarters to accommodate 90 personnel, installation of an internal turret mooring system as well as the installation and integration of topside process modules.
The ‘Kraken’ is able to handle a peak fluid rate of 460,000 barrels per day and 80,000 barrels of oil per day, 275,000 barrels per day of water injection, and has a storage capacity of 600,000 barrels.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and expect that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...