|Werften signs design agreements|
|Tuesday, 30 August 2016 16:14|
Werften signed a letter of intent with the engineering company Foreship to provide basic design and design, purchasing and production assistance of the Endeavor-class luxury expedition yachts.
Measuring around 160 metres long and 23 metres wide, the Endeavor-class vessels for cruise line Crystal Cruises will operate mainly in Arctic and Antarctic regions and cruise in the tropical regions when travelling between the poles.
They can accommodate up to 200 passengers in 100 suites and the same amount of crew.
The 20,000-gross-tonne cruise vessels will be built at Werften Stralsund, with production starting late 2017 and deliveries from spring 2019.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...