|Safehaven delivers pilot vessel to P&O Maritime|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:56|
P&O Maritime has received a 14-metre fast pilot boat from Safehaven Marine.
The vessel will add to P&O’s operations in Maputo, Mozambique.
‘Khurula’ has a capacity for six crew and pilots, all on shock mitigating suspension seating.
The new boat is built to Safehaven’s Barracuda design and powered by a pair of 372kW Caterpillar engines. She reportedly achieved 31.5 knots during sea trials and has a range of over 300 nautical miles at 25 knots.
P&O Maritime ordered two pilot boats from Safehaven earlier this year, this being the first delivered.
The second contract is for an Interceptor 48 pilot version for their operations in Limassol, Cyprus, due for delivery in November.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...