|New container terminal in Jakarta starts commercial operations|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:55|
A new container terminal has opened for commercial service at Tanjung Priok Port in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The new terminal will be operated by the newly established joint venture New Priok Container Terminal One, founded by IPC, Mitsui, PSA and NYK Line to construct and manage the new container terminal.
The terminal was built by NYK Line, Pelabuhan Indonesia II (IPC), Mitsui and PSA International.
It will have an annual handling capacity of approximately 1.5 million TEU, an overall berth length of 850 metres and a 16-metre draught, allowing the terminal to accommodate advanced mega containerships.
The terminal will pursue the efficient reduction of emissions by making use of environmentally friendly facilities, NYK said.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication yet do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...