|Three coast guard staff killed in Turkey|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:54|
Three Turkish Coast Guard staff were killed when the vessel carrying them collided with a bulk carrier in the Bosphorus strait, Reuters reports.
Four other members of the coast guard were hospitalised when the vessel hit the bulk carrier before capsizing.
The incident caused traffic through the area to be temporarily suspended for more than six hours.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...