|Damen Shipyards Sharjah awarded jack-up pontoon contract|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:53|
Damen Shipyards Sharjah (DSS) in the United Arab Emirates has won a contract to build a shallow draught, self-propelled jack-up pontoon for the UAE-based contractor Aqua Diving Services.
Once delivered, it will be used primarily to deliver offshore support services, including the provision of accommodation facilities for personnel as well as operating as a work platform with crane facilities.
Aqua Diving Services (ADS) has designed the jack-up for Middle East operations and is cooperating with Damen Shipyards Sharjah for the construction of the unit.
The jack-up, which will be named ‘Aqua Rise III’, will have accommodation for up to 128 personnel with 350m² of deck space and two cranes, rated at 75 and 15 tonnes respectively.
The vessel will also be fitted with a helideck and life boats.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and believe that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...