|Vard to build three module carrier vessels for Kazmortransflot|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:47|
Vard has confirmed a three-vessel contract with Kazmortransflot (KMTF).
The contract includes the design and construction of three module carrier vessels of VARD 9 28 design for KMTF.
The contract win was previously disclosed on July 29, 2016 but until now the recipient and any further details about the vessels had not been disclosed.
The vessels will be operated by KMTF through a consortium led by Blue Water Shipping.
The trio, measuring 113 by 22 metres, are designed for transport in the Caspian Sea.
All three vessels will be built at Vard Braila in Romania. Delivery is scheduled between the end of 2017 and the start of 2018. The contract is reportedly worth US$70 million.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...