|Aulong wins first ferry contract|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:43|
Aulong Shipbuilding has been awarded its first ferry contract, a AU$10 million (US$7.5 million) deal to provide a high-speed ferry for Chinese mainland operator, Blue Sea Jet.
Aulong is a joint venture between Australian builder Austal and Guandong Jianglong Shipbuilding of Zhuhai, China, announced in June.
The new contract will see Aulong Shipbuilding design and build a 42-metre high-speed aluminium ferry, based on an Austal design.
The design provides for fuel efficiency and passenger comfort and will carry up to 288 passengers between Zhuhai and Hong Kong, at speeds in excess of 36 knots.
Construction of the vessel is anticipated to commence in October 2016, with delivery scheduled for October 2017.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...