|Gener8 Maritime receives the ‘Gener8 Chiotis’|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2016 16:42|
Gener8 Maritime has taken delivery of an ECO VLCC, the ‘Gener8 Chiotis’ from Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding.
The 333-metre ‘Chiotis’ is the 12th of 21 ECO VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet.
In 2015 General Maritime merged with Navig8 Crude Tankers. Upon delivery, the ‘Chiotis’ entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Gener8 Maritime now has a fleet of 44 vessels comprised of 27 VLCCs, including nine newbuildings, 11 Suezmaxes, four Aframaxes, and two Panamax tankers.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...