|Navig8 takes delivery of second tanker from SPP|
|Thursday, 18 August 2016 15:46|
Navig8 Product Tankers has taken delivery of the ‘Navig8 Providence’, a 74,000DWT LR1 tanker from SPP Shipbuilding.
The ‘Providence’ is the second of four vessels contracted at SPP to be delivered to the company and is the second vessel to be delivered under the sale and leaseback agreements entered into with CMB Financial Leasing (CMBFL) announced on March 17, 2016.
The ‘Providence’ will be entered into and operated in Navig8 Group's LR8 commercial pool.
Thus far the company has taken delivery of ten LR1 and ten LR2 product tanker newbuildings and anticipates its entire newbuilding fleet to be delivered by the end of 2016.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...