|Navig8 takes delivery of a third product tanker|
|Tuesday, 16 August 2016 16:54|
Navig8 Product Tankers has taken delivery of the ‘Navig8 Guard’, a 113,000DWT LR2 tanker from Guangzhou Shipyard International Company, formerly CSSC Offshore and Marine Engineering.
The ‘Guard’ is the third of eight vessels contracted at GSI to be delivered and also the third vessel to be delivered under the sale and leaseback agreements entered into with CSSC announced on June 25, 2015.
Following delivery, the ‘Guard’ was delivered to CSSC under the terms of the sale MOA and then delivered back to Navig8 under bareboat charter.
The ‘Guard’ will be entered into and operated in Navig8 Group's Alpha8 commercial pool.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...