|Young Brothers orders four tugs|
|Thursday, 11 August 2016 17:12|
Foss Maritime subsidiary Young Brothers has ordered four new 37-metre tugs.
Young Brothers, a Hawaiian inter-island cargo service provider, has said the new tugs will be known as the Kāpena-class (meaning Captain-class) of ocean towing vessels.
The tugs will be built at Conrad Shipyard, Louisiana, under a license and materials agreement with Damen.
The first vessel will be delivered in the first quarter of 2018 and the last twelve months later.
Together the 37-metre long 11-metre wide beam, 4,475kW tugs will service Young Brothers’ fleet of tugs and barges.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...