|110,000DWT tanker from Sungdong delivered|
|Thursday, 11 August 2016 17:11|
Navig8 Product Tankers has taken delivery of a 110,000DWT LR2 product tanker, the ‘Navig8 Supreme’, from Sungdong Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering.
The ‘Supreme’ is the fourth vessel to be delivered under the sale and leaseback arrangements entered into with Ocean Yield, announced on July 13, 2015.
Following the delivery from Sungdong, the ‘Supreme’ was delivered to Ocean Yield then delivered back to the Navig8 Product Tankers under bareboat charter. The ‘Supreme’ is the last of seven vessels ordered at Sungdong to be delivered to the company.
The vessel will be entered into and operated in the Alpha8 commercial pool operated by the Navig8 Group.
Thus far the company has taken delivery of nine LR1 and nine LR2 product tanker newbuildings and anticipates that the remainder of its newbuild fleet will be delivered by the end of 2016.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everybody is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...