|New passenger vessel for Savadori Navigazione in southern Italy|
|Thursday, 28 July 2016 16:03|
The 24-metre passenger vessel ‘Summer Breeze’ has been delivered by Foschi shipyard, based in Cesenatico on the Italian Riviera Romagnola, to Savadori Navigazione.
The boat provides a transportation service between the ports of Vibo Marina e Tropea in Calabria in the South of Italy, with Eolian islands Stromboli-Lipari-Vulcano. The boat stops approximately two hours at each island.
A further trip is the “Stromboli by Night”, starting in the afternoon, reaching the Stromboli volcano in order to see it erupting in the night.
‘Summer Breeze’ operates together with the 29-metre boat ‘Magic Panarea’, also built by Foschi Shipyard.
‘Summer Breeze’ can accommodate 180 passengers and four crew members. The vessel has a cruising speed of 20 knots and is powered by a pair of MAN D 2842 LE 413.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not need to worry and expect that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...