|CMA CGM adds stop at Dakhla to support frozen fish exporters|
|Thursday, 28 July 2016 15:57|
The CMA CGM Group has added an additional stop on its line in Dakhla, Morocco.
The service will provide a connection between the areas frozen fish producers and Morocco, Spain and Tangier.
The group will position a ship flying the Moroccan flag that will perform a rotation between Tanger Med, Algeciras, Casablanca, Agadir, Dakhla, Casablanca, and back to Tanger Med every two weeks.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...