|US$43.8 billion left in shipbuilding order book|
|Thursday, 28 July 2016 15:51|
Vessel Value has estimated that US$28.4 billion worth of vessels has been delivered so far this year, with US$43.8 billion still left on the order book.
LPG deliveries are on track for the year, with 50 per cent of the 2016 order book having been delivered – worth US$3 billion.
However, there is still 80 per cent of the OSV order book still undelivered, valued at US$5.5 billion. 75 per cent of LNG vessels are also undelivered, with 38 vessels still to come worth an estimated US$6 billion.
Vessel Value’s data showed the tanker order book to be the largest in terms of value, worth US$21 billion for 554 vessels scheduled for delivery in 2016.
Vessel Value’s valuation analysts warned that many of the undelivered vessels in underperforming markets are candidates for slippage and that the vessel's delivery date may be pushed back into the next few years.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...