|Navig8 takes delivery of its second chemical tanker|
|Tuesday, 26 July 2016 16:53|
Navig8 Chemical Tankers has announced that it has taken delivery of the ‘Navig8 Topaz’, a 49,000DWT IMO2 Interline-coated chemical tanker, from STX Offshore and Shipbuilding.
The ‘Navig8 Topaz’ is the second STX vessel to be delivered under the sale and leaseback arrangements entered into with Ocean Yield.
Following delivery from STX, the ‘Topaz’ was delivered to Ocean Yield under the terms of the sale MOA and then delivered back to the company under bareboat charter.
The ‘Topaz’ will be entered into and operated within Navig8 Group's Chronos8 commercial pool.
Navig8 has taken delivery of 23 chemical carriers to date and anticipates complete delivery of its planned 37-vessel fleet by mid-2017.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...