|WWL adds Themis to its fleet|
|Thursday, 21 July 2016 17:21|
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) has added a fourth Neo-Panamax class vessel, the ‘Themis’, to its fleet.
With the launch of ‘Themis’, WWL is now half way into the newbuilding order totalling eight new car carrier vessels commencing service between 2015 and 2017.
Like her sister vessels, ‘Theben’, ‘Thalatta’ and ‘Thermopylae’, ‘Themis’ is nearly 200 metres long, 36.5 metres in beam and features five liftable car decks, allowing for multiple configurations and a variety of customer cargo.
The vessel can transport up to 8,000 car equivalent units. It is a HERO-class vessel with a specially designed hull shape, rudder and bow to reduce drag and wave resistance.
On her maiden voyage, the vessel’s first port of call was Yokohama.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not need to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...