|The CMA CGM Group adds two weekly services to India|
|Tuesday, 19 July 2016 17:13|
CMA CGM Group has launched two new weekly services, EPIC 1 and EPIC 2, between the Arab Gulf, Pakistan, North West India and North Europe.
The group’s current service will make room for the two new weekly services beginning at the end of July.
EPIC 1 will operate as a direct connection between North Europe and Pakistan to North West India and will operate in partnership with MSC and UASC.
EPIC 2 will provide a direct connection between North Europe and United Arab Emirates, Pakistan and North West India through a partnership with Hapag Lloyd and Hamburg Sud.
The new services will result in three weekly calls to the UK and an additional call in India in Hazira. The group hopes the service will also improve transit times form India.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and believe that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...