|OOCL, ANL and COSCON form A3 consortium|
|Thursday, 14 July 2016 18:05|
OOCL, ANL and COSCON have joined forces under the newly formed Asia Australia Consortium (A3) which will cover the North East Asia and Australia market.
The A3 will launch three dedicated services, the Northern Express, Central Express and Southern Express, to connect ten major North East Asia ports with Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane in Australia.
All three services will run weekly and hope to offer the fastest transit times between Kaohsiung to Melbourne, Shanghai and Ningbo to Sydney, and Shekou and Hong Kong to Sydney
The A3 plans to launch the new services in September or October, subject to regulatory approval.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...