|HMM joins 2M shipping alliance|
|Thursday, 14 July 2016 18:00|
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has joined Maersk Line (ML) and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) in the 2M vessel sharing agreement.
HMM will begin providing joint services from April 2017 upon finalising negotiations and approval procedures in the relevant countries.
The announcement should help to easy the financial pressure the company is under.
“With today’s announcement, HMM has successfully completed all conditions set out in the voluntary agreement with creditors from March 2016,” the company said.
“The 2M alliance is the world's largest but lacks shipping lines between Asia and North America,” a HMM official said according to the Korea Times. “Our extensive operations between the two continents will provide a significant boost to the alliance. The 2M membership will help us lower operating costs, enhance customer service and improve our corporate image.”
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication yet do not necessity to worry and expect that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...