|‘Oriental Jubilee’ christened by Unique Shipping Group|
|Thursday, 07 July 2016 16:28|
Hong Kong-based Unique Shipping Group’s new vessel ‘Oriental Jubilee’ has been christened in Ulsan, Korea.
The 84,000m3 LPG carrier was built by Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) in Ulsan.
‘Oriental Jubilee’ and its sister vessel, which is scheduled for delivery in September 2017, measure 225 metres long and 36.6 metres wide.
Designed for global operation, the ‘Oriental Jubilee’ took its maiden voyage to the Persian Gulf in the middle of June, DNV GL said.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...