|NAT takes delivery of a Suezmax tanker|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2016 16:53|
Nordic American Tankers (NAT) has taken delivery of a Suezmax vessel, the ‘Nordic Sirius’, built at a shipyard in Japan.
NAT agreed to purchase four vessels as announced in our press release May 2, 2016. In May the company announced it would purchase four vessels, the ‘Sirius’ is the third, the fourth vessel is expected to be delivered before the end of July 2016.
Following the delivery of these four vessels, NAT will have a fleet of 30 Suezmax vessels, including two newbuildings from Korea, scheduled for delivery in August 2016 and January 2017.
The total price for the four vessels is US$106 million and the remaining commitments on the two newbuildings are US$64 million.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...