|Launches and deliveries at Fincantieri’s Genoa shipyard|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2016 16:49|
Fincantieri has delivered one cruise ship and launched another within two days at its shipyard in Sestri Ponente, Genoa.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ latest newbuild, ‘Seven Seas Explorer’, was delivered to its new owners on June 30, 2016.
The ‘Explorer’ is 223 metres long and is able to accommodate 750 passengers in 375 suites.
Regent has also ordered a sister ship, which will be delivered in 2020.
‘Silver Muse’, a new luxury cruise ship being built for Silversea Cruises, was launched at Fincantieri’s shipyard on July 1, 2016.
Interior fittings will now begin, leading the vessel to its delivery, scheduled in April 2017. The ‘Muse’ has eight passenger decks, is 212.8 metres long and 27 metres wide.
At 40,700 gross tonnes, the ‘Silver Muse’ is able to accommodate 596 passengers on board and will expand Silversea's fleet to 9 ships.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...