|Seaspan acquires two newbuilding vessels|
|Thursday, 30 June 2016 17:18|
Seaspan has acquired two newbuild 11,000TEU vessels from Greater China Intermodal Investments (GCI) for US$195.6 million.
The vessels will commence 17-year bareboat charters with MSC upon delivery.
MSC will then purchase the vessels for a pre-determined amount at the end of their respective charters.
The two vessels are sister ships to a separate three vessels Seaspan has scheduled for delivery in 2017 that will also be chartered to MSC.
GCI is a joint venture among Seaspan, the Carlyle Group, Blue Water Commerce (which is controlled by Seaspan's largest shareholder, Dennis Washington) and Tiger Management (which is controlled by Seaspan director Graham Porter).
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...