|Seaspan acquires two newbuilding vessels|
|Thursday, 30 June 2016 17:18|
Seaspan has acquired two newbuild 11,000TEU vessels from Greater China Intermodal Investments (GCI) for US$195.6 million.
The vessels will commence 17-year bareboat charters with MSC upon delivery.
MSC will then purchase the vessels for a pre-determined amount at the end of their respective charters.
The two vessels are sister ships to a separate three vessels Seaspan has scheduled for delivery in 2017 that will also be chartered to MSC.
GCI is a joint venture among Seaspan, the Carlyle Group, Blue Water Commerce (which is controlled by Seaspan's largest shareholder, Dennis Washington) and Tiger Management (which is controlled by Seaspan director Graham Porter).
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...