|Ex-CEO of DSME arrested|
|Thursday, 30 June 2016 17:16|
The former CEO of Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering has been taken into custody as investigations into the company’s accounts continue.
Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering’s headquarters in Geoje were raided by South Korean prosecutors due to alleged accounting irregularities in early June.
Accounting books, documents and hard drives were seized in order to investigate whether the company manipulated its 2013 and 2014 financial statements.
The prosecution has claimed to have evidence of “wrongdoing on the part of Nam” whilst serving as CEO between 2006 and 2012.
He is apparently suspected of having played a role in causing DSME’s current financial difficulties.
“In light of the circumstances and suspected criminal acts that came to light during questioning, it was deemed that there was significant need to take [Nam] into custody,” an official with the prosecutors’ office told the Korea Herald.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...