|Carnival shows strong second quarter earnings|
|Thursday, 30 June 2016 17:15|
Carnival Corporation has recorded a net income of US$370 million for the second quarter of 2016 compared to adjusted net income for the second quarter of 2015 of $193 million.
Revenues for the second quarter of 2016 were $3.7 billion compared to $3.6 billion for the prior year.
"Our strong second quarter demonstrates continued momentum as we again achieved a near doubling of adjusted earnings per share,” Carnival Corporation president and CEO Arnold Donald said.
The company expects full year 2016 net revenue yields to be up approximately 3.5 per cent versus the prior year, compared to March guidance of approximately 3.0 per cent.
The company expects 2016 net cruise costs excluding fuel per available lower berth day (ALBD) to be up approximately 1.5 per cent compared to the prior year on a constant currency basis. Changes in fuel prices and currency exchange rates are expected to reduce full year earnings by US$0.17 per share.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...