|VLCC ‘Gener8 Constantine’ delivered|
|Thursday, 30 June 2016 17:03|
Gener8 Maritime has taken delivery of the VLCC the ‘Constantine’ from Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries.
The ‘Constantine’ is the eleventh of 21 “ECO” VLCCs to be delivered to Gener8 Maritime's fleet.
Upon delivery, the ‘Constantine’ entered Navig8 Group's pool of vessels available for short term contracts.
The ‘Constantine’ has a deadweight of 300,000 tonnes, a gross tonnage of 150,000 tonnes, and is 333 metres long.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...