|REM order cancelled due to restructuring program|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2016 18:07|
Vard Holdings has agreed in principle to terminate a shipbuilding contract with Rem Offshore in return for a four per cent share in the company.
The agreement is part of a restructuring plan between REM and its bank lenders, major bondholders, and main stakeholders.
The contract with REM was for one offshore construction and anchor-handling vessel and began in June 2014.
As part of the compensation for the termination, Vard will receive shares equal to approximately four per cent of the total issued shares in REM post the restructuring.
However, the agreement is dependent on the restructuring plan being approved.
Delivery of the vessel was originally scheduled for the beginning of 2016, but had previously been postponed until the start of 2018. Vard said the vessel is in an early stage of construction.
Vard will evaluate the financial impact and disclose it when the company announces the unaudited results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and think that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...