|Conrad Shipyard forms LNG business unit|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2016 17:55|
Conrad Shipyard has formed a new business unit focused on LNG projects.
“We believe the continued development of the LNG fuel market to be of critical importance,” Conrad Shipyard president and CEO, Johnny Conrad, said.
“Not only will it provide positive change with respect to environmental emissions, but will ultimately provide significant long term positive economic results for owners and operators. We want Conrad to be an active participant and a leader in the development of this market.”
The company is the builder of the first LNG bunker barge in North America, Conrad said. The anticipated delivery of the barge is in early 2017.
Conrad Shipyard is also investigating developing designs for additional transport barges, dual-fuel powered towboats, and other research and development projects.
“We see the LNG marine fuel market as the next logical progression in this [company] history,” the new businesss unit leader, Brett Wolbrink said.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication yet do not necessity to worry and think that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...