|Delivery of ‘Bigroll Bering’ to Bigroll Shipping|
|Tuesday, 21 June 2016 17:11|
A second MC-class module carrier has been handed over by Cosco Dalian Shipyard to her new owner, BigRoll shipping.
The MC-class vessels are 173 metres long, 42 metres wide and have a draught of 5.5 metres.
The Finnish Swedish 1A Ice Class MC Class vessels are designed for the marine transportation of major modules and equipment for large energy projects both on and offshore.
The ‘Bigroll Bering’ will immediately enter into a multi-year contract with Yamgaz, the consortium of Technip, JGC Corporation and Chiyoda for module transportation as part of the Yamal LNG project.
Two further MC-class module carriers are under construction for Bigroll, the ‘Baffin’ and ‘Beaufort’.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...