|New York ferry designs unveiled|
|Tuesday, 21 June 2016 16:55|
Citywide Ferry has released the renderings of the new Citywide Ferry vessels that will operate on New York’s waterways when a new ferry service launches in 2017.
Nineteen vessels will be operating at 21 landings across New York City, providing a new and easy transport option for those in underserved communities.
“When we launch Citywide Ferry next summer we will be connecting New Yorkers in transit-starved neighborhoods with good jobs and opportunities all over the city,” said New York Mayor, Bill de Blasio.
The ferries will each have capacity for 149 passengers, will measure 26 metres in length and will be primarily built of aluminium.
The ferries will also feature charging stations, concessions, wifi and space for bicycles, pushchairs and wheelchairs.
Each of the ferries will have heated decks to increase each vessel’s resiliency and durability, especially during the cold, snowy winter months.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...