|CMA CGM and PSA to create a container terminal joint venture in Singapore|
|Thursday, 16 June 2016 17:12|
CMA CGM and PSA Singapore Terminals will form a joint venture company CMA CGM-PSA Lion Terminal (CPLT) to operate and use four mega container berths at Pasir Panjang Terminal in Singapore.
CPLT will start operations from the second half of 2016, and allow CMA CGM and its shipping line to make use of a recent Pasir Panjang expansion, which has the capacity and scale of operations to better serve mega vessels in the region.
CPLT will provide long-term terminal services to CMA CGM and its shipping line affiliates.
“It is a significant step, demonstrating the ongoing importance of Singapore to our strategy, and delivering on our commitment to making Singapore the Asian hub for the group,” Rodolphe Saadé, vice chairman of CMA CGM Group said.
“CMA CGM-PSA Lion Terminal will cater to the volume growth of the CMA CGM Group in Asia,” Tan Chong Meng, Group CEO of PSA International added.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...