|Euronav announces Suezmax JV|
|Tuesday, 07 June 2016 17:42|
Euronav has formed a joint venture with Diamond S Management and Frontline to offer a larger fleet to customers.
The joint venture will be named Suezmax Chartering and will operate 43 Suezmax vessels, including newbuildings, operated on the spot market.
The joint venture commenced operations on Monday, June 6, from the existing offices of Euronav, Diamond S and Frontline Management.
Euronav's current owned and operated fleet consists of 55 vessels in total including 22 Suezmaxes – four of which are owned in 50/50 joint ventures.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...