|CMA CGA announce all-cash offer for NOL shares|
|Tuesday, 07 June 2016 17:13|
CMA CGM has launched an all-cash offer for all outstanding shares of Neptune Orient Lines (NOL) following approvals by regulatory authorities in the European Union and China.
CMA CGM currently owns 10.5 per cent of all NOL shares, and intends to delist and privatise NOL through the offer.
NOL’s majority shareholders, Temasek Holdings and its affiliates, own 66.78 per cent of the company, and will tender all of their NOL shares in acceptance of the offer.
The offer price is S$1.30 (US$0.96) per NOL share in cash, which CMA CGM does not intend to increase.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...