|60,000DWT bulk carrier ‘SBI Hera’ delivered|
|Thursday, 02 June 2016 17:03|
Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding (MES) has completed construction of a 60,000DWT type bulk carrier, the ‘SBI Hera’, at its Chiba Works.
The vessel was then delivered to the SBI Hera Shipping Company, based in the Marshall Islands.
The ‘Hera’ marks the 13th ship of the “neo60BC” eco-ship line, part of the “neo” series.
The vessel measures 199.99 metres long with a breadth of 32 metres and a depth of 18.5 metres.
Powered by a Mitsui-MAN B&W Diesel Engine 6S50ME-B9.3 set, the ‘Hera’ has a service speed of approximately 15 knots and carries a crew of 24 people.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...