|Four finalists for Corozal Container Terminal design|
|Thursday, 05 May 2016 16:43|
Four port operators have been pre-qualified to compete to design, develop, finance, construct, operate and maintain the Corozal Container Terminal on the Panama Canal.
The four pre-qualified companies were Terminal Link from France, PSA International from Singapore, and APM Terminals and Terminal Investment of the Netherlands.
By March 11, 2016, the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) had received applications from seven companies interested in the pre-qualification for Corozal Container Terminal.
In addition to pre-qualified companies, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Japan), Manzanillo International Terminal - Panama, S.A. (Panama), and Ports America Terminal Holdings II, Inc. (USA) also participated in the process.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication yet do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...